For sale: IFO, TIP Blue & Asia 2001 Live

Guest antic

Ok, here's the deal.

Within a few days I'm going to receive extra copies of:

Pleiadians - I.F.O. (Dragonfly)

V/A - Blue Compilation (TIP Records)

I also have Asia 2001 - Live (Trans'pact) that I don't really like that much and I doubt I'll ever find their other releases...

I need money, so - if you're interested in buying any or all of them - send me a PM with your offer (in EUR, so I could easily compare it). I'll definitely sell IFO & TIP Blue, because I don't need extra copies. As for the Live, it depends on the offers - it's supposedly very rare & sought after, so I'm not going to let it go easily :)

I might consider trade offers too, but they'd have to be really convincing ;):D

Ok, here's the deal.

Within a few days I'm going to receive extra copies of:

Pleiadians - I.F.O. (Dragonfly)

V/A - Blue Compilation (TIP Records)

I also have Asia 2001 - Live (Trans'pact) that I don't really like that much and I doubt I'll ever find their other releases...

I need money, so - if you're interested in buying any or all of them - send me a PM with your offer (in EUR, so I could easily compare it). I'll definitely sell IFO & TIP Blue, because I don't need extra copies. As for the Live, it depends on the offers - it's supposedly very rare & sought after, so I'm not going to let it go easily :)

I might consider trade offers too, but they'd have to be really convincing ;):D

check pm ;)

. As for the Live, it depends on the offers - it's supposedly very rare & sought after, so I'm not going to let it go easily :)

Yep very rare piece of music, seen it go for 100-150 euro on ebay and discogs for several times and before that haven't seen it for long periods then.

Classic, especially the 2 mfg tracks and kalimba remix, are only found on that cd.

I would pay only 50 Euro for the Asia 2001, not more. B)

Sorry Kai, but you were outbid already.

BTW, I'm waiting for the offers for Live & IFO until the end of the week.

:)

I figured I won't wait until the end of the week, because the offers I received so far are really good. Therefore:

Pleiadians - IFO goes to A Massive Zebra

Asia 2001 - Live goes to Divine

I still got that TIP Blue available. We had sort of deal with Endah, but somehow he disappeared and is not answering to my PMs or e-mails, even though I saw him browsing the forum... I want two CDs from psyshop for it (25EUR worth in total, discogs sellers want 30-35GBP for it) or some decent trade. And I'll ship it with two pairs of original inserts to choose from. Anyone interested?

Kind regards,

Artur

I figured I won't wait until the end of the week, because the offers I received so far are really good. Therefore:

Pleiadians - IFO goes to A Massive Zebra

Asia 2001 - Live goes to Divine

I still got that TIP Blue available. We had sort of deal with Endah, but somehow he disappeared and is not answering to my PMs or e-mails, even though I saw him browsing the forum... I want two CDs from psyshop for it (25EUR worth in total, discogs sellers want 30-35GBP for it) or some decent trade. And I'll ship it with two pairs of original inserts to choose from. Anyone interested?

Kind regards,

Artur

Do u want to trade it for Goa Head 9 and 10 ?