Tracks contest

Guest tripped

HI aLL!

Just wanna know you'r opinion about:

Ysterday i downloaded all the tracks that by now in the tracks contest and i decided they ALL very good !!!!!! it is very hard to chose. So what do you all think, maybe we will do more than 2 discs or even something like 2nd place winners ????

:-) No there won't me more than 2 virtual CDs, and I don't think Inpsyde Media is going to release double cd comps, so the 2nd contest comp will also probably be 1 CD only.

I personally have 3 favourites at the moment (Masada, Sienis, Chiron), and think around 10 Tracks are really nice (on the 28 I have). The Track from Chiron is still not on the site, will be uploaded soon. It's a very nice psy/melodic track.

i donwnloaded all of the track but didn't find the time to listen to them carefully. but after the first listen i did not hear any track that sounds outstanding or special to me. maybe it just needs a second listen and some time....

Guest thats me and my brain

I believe that the 'Galactic Nebula' the best track so far. Metronome is very good too and i believe is going to be far better if i listen this in a party..

Masada track has master quality but not really special ideas ... Still is ok

the rest tracks are average ,

+ most of them have quality in sound ,

- what is not there is the lack of new ideas...

Experimentation is something that will lead to the creation of something truly great. After all this kind of music was built by experimentation...

Keep working guys , i believe on YOU

I would like to listen more from this guy ... (galactic nebula)