Double Dragon

is the best act i never heard, im lookin for similar projects can smbdy help me?

i think at Noma and others...but i want to know evrythng bout this psy style so please post tons of names! 10x

>>>flo3>>>

well i do like very much koxbox and haldolium.

i like hux flux but not so much hallucinogen...btw these two IMO are not as dark as the others...

never heard anthng of process...gotta check it out

thank u all!

You should have a listen to Mindfield if you like Double Dragon ...

bomble

no offense Bomble, but i couldn't think of anyone who sounds less like double dragon than mindfield (and i'm sure he would be flabbergasted by the comparison). he's released on phantasm in the past, but there the similarity ends. he also sounds nothing like cosmosis (!), quadra (!), noma (!), or haldolium (!). no one else really makes music like double dragon these days, but if you like his sound, you should definately check out Process, and maybe Bitmonx. also all the iboga crowd, such as lurifax, beat bizarre, and phony orphants. all of this crowd puts a premium on sonic detail, psychedelic mindscapes, and musical creativity. if you haven't got it already, you must get the Tin Drum/Stylophone ep, and check out the upcoming Spiritzone ep and Plusquam album.

Guest Hujaboy

10x russ

You are so right.

I have met Steve good in Japan and heard his new trax (Album coming soon at spirit zone).

Definetly nothing like the album released on Phantasm.

Fucking great production!

i know what u mean basilisk and completely agree with u...but in fact i was really lookin 4 stuff with a sound the most possible near to DD one...btw process kicks so 10x to u and all others...specially hujaboy for the great scoop!!! =8]

hey hujaboy,

i was with steve the other night when you had a live set at the bayhall. as a matter of fact, he was rather impressed by the "big" production on your tracks. not a bad start at all!

Your right Double Dragon does have allot of detail in his music. I noticed that. i didn't know what it was, but now i get it. Just everything sounds so clear and the sounds are intriguing again.

i would have to disagree russ.

haldoliums rhythmic sytle is quite close to DD on Continuum. DD's new tracks maybe not, but their not my cup of tea anyway.

I wasn't really saying that DD and Mindfield sound alike - more that they have the same kind of intensity and catchiness. I was certainly drawing more from comparison of the two phantasm albums than from more recent work (which I haven't heard).

bomble