Delta Live

Seeing the Delta and live in London in a few weeks wondering who's seen them recently if they got it goin' still?

Also Psychaos any comments on them lately?

I saw The Delta in December, and I think it was a great show. Not like their old music, but I do like the new... and the did put a few of the old tracks in their big set... and had some extra tracks ready for the applauding audiuence. Like the detail that the kinda sang to the lyrics of "Pop"! :) It's a great show, don't worry...

i saw Psychaos in october : he was amazing. the dancefloor was driven mad at 7AM by this devil guy. Probably the best live act i saw in 2001.

i'm even planning to come to that party in london.

m.

I saw the delta live in Oberhausen in Germany , it was on 19 January 2001, long before the release of their new album . X-dream was also there . It was a party that I will never forget , i have seen a lot of party's but never saw somthing like this before . I don't like their new stuff but if you have the chance to see them , you have to go !!!!

And have a lot of fun ....