CONTEST N°3 HAS STARTED !!!

Psynews 3rd Tracks Contest has started !

Will last from January to May 1

Thanks to all guys who proposed us free web space for it, we found a solution :-)

You should read the new rules of this contest !

Important point : a 20-30 members jury will make a pre-selection, and if your track is selected it will then ben available for download on this site

So ... just mail at children01@free.fr to be part of this jury !

PS : for those who wonder about the release of the 2nd compilation, well, it's on its way !!

Guest Pandable

Well, this really sucks. I wanna be in this, but what little bit of a studio I have (2 pieces of hardware and a PC with rebirth and fruity), is on the move right now - so I'm stuck with a crappy PC with an old version of fruity loops. I'll try and make something using only FL and a lot of new drum samples to not sound overused - but seriously... only using Fruity, I have no chance. =

Guest Lord of Destiny

So am I....so i guess i'll make a very slim chance at contest # 5 or so :P..

(yeah yeah secretly i'm hoping to be selected this contest already...

aren't we all? ;))

Guest faxanadu / kits

I'll probably partisipate as well.... Either alone or perhaps with DaMaGeZ or IP.........

Pandable: What r u talking about dude? Anything goes, its the persons skill, pataince and spirit that make the track.... I agree good/lots of equipment can better your chances of making good music but don't bother even thinking about it and just go on making your tunes :)

www.angelfire.com/droid/kd-ip