god daammmiitt!

Anti: Interesting... I've just been checking through the posts on the 'other forum' and there is but one post from you... "well, well, well, it looks like you are still talking crap, feathers!!!!!!!! " - Considering there are many topics on that forum then I wonder why it is that you haven't been able to contribute anything more than that one sentence? Again I ask the question... Are you able to contribute anything more substantial and interesting/funny/humorous?

Since I don't know you or anything about you then I'd be interested to learn.

Feathers.

feathers,

im sorry about that "ill type slowly" part. i was more joking around than really trying to sound like an asshole.

anyways to answer your question,

how important is cubase sx to me?

well, as of right now its not important at all. i dont have it..i never used it. it may very well be the best sequencer going, but if i can get another one that i can use to my liking, then i dont need cubase do i?

if i try out sonar and it works for me, well then...problem solved.

It's ok about the typing slowly part... It was funny and I didn't take offence. :-)

Ultimately what's most important is what you're able to achieve with whatever tools you choose to use.

:-)