about cubase...again : )

ok, now to my other cubase issue, i hope its ok if i ask all these annoying questions : )

ok, the problem is that i want to "fade in" a effect, for exampel reverb and such, i want it to effect the sound more and more after time....

i also wonder when i have a audio-track with a sound in, am i able to let one effect effect a sound but not another in the same track?

thanks for all your answers and taking your time so far

///Psy-fi

Guest DeeperNETWERK

whats up psy-fi... Seems i've caught up with you again.

What you want to do is no problem. This is if the plug has a "mix" option which would probably be on the right hand side which tells you how much of the effect is mixed with the audio/midi track. On your plug windows, hit the "W" button up top and record your automation movements. If you dont want to bother with realtime recording... Just hit the "R" (read) button and draw it in with your draw tools (press 8 to scroll thru them with out using the mouse). Then you can draw or record your gradual plugin mix changes. Remember the plug MUST have a "Mix" slider to do this. Move standard SX plugs do... But 3rd party/freeware ussually does not.

Thanks alot Deeper...again...i dont know what iwould have done without you : )

and don´t worry, i will soon come up with another stupid question hehe