American Psy Trance Artists

Guest Gaittins

Hello everyone I just wanted to see if there are any American psy writers out there who would be intertested in sending me their material. Contact me via email and I will send you my mailing address. Please have proof that the tracks that you are sending me are yours. I'll tell you more about it when you contact me.

Guest Gaittins

You guessed it. A compilation disk. I love psy trance and I'd like to help out some other emerging artists and DJs by pooling our efforts and seeing what can be done with the talent that responds. No promises but I've got a good feeling about this.

Guest Gaittins

Whenever you're ready Strumpling I'd love to listen to your work. If you have any friends involved in psy-trance let them know about this post.

Peace

Ed Gaittins

Guest eg-bot

american psychedelic, sounds interesting...im working on some tracks that may be finished late next month...i'll contact you when the time comes...peace. eg-bot

Guest Spin-Kittin

are you looking for all types of psy trance?? i have a few tracks in mind at the moment...one is a stomper and the other is very chill...lemme know,

lates and shit

Spin-Kittin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Edward W. Gaittins III

Yes that's right keep responding to me. Send me your work. ResonatorXL sent me a good track "Nice Timing". I'll be waiting for that in my mailbox. Blink's track kicks hard. I urge all of you to check it out. Eg-bot is hard at work and I'm waiting for my mac to be fixed so I can track my latests creation. Send me your work. Now is the time.

www.gaittins.com