NEED QUALITY SAMPLES

is there any site...where i can find good quality samples...drums...fx...

for free of course..it´s possible to find..SAMPLE`S CD`S.....to download...on in the internet...

TANK´s...for the responses...

Wed.... some people want _quality_ sounds... and for _quality_ sounds you need million dollar studio... you know _good_ microphones, compressors, mixer, monitors + of course meny different instruments etc etc....... and not everybody has money to buy all those exotic instruments that pops in their mind. But Loops are lame if you don't do something personal to them... :)

i don´t use loops-...i just wan´t sounds...that sounds good...

why does everyone..have always unuseless things to say..of course i wan´t quality samples....i make music...and i wan´t that it sound´s good..

why i need to make my own samples....if they exist already.....

i just wan´t to know if someone know´s where i can get quality samples...samples...that sound´s good...i don´t need to know that i can make my own samples..( WEell DAAAAAAAA)....u pepole are lot´s of funny....u pepole talk like u don´t use samples...from other guy´s...lololollolol

...well..

sttill waytin for a responsee....

tanks..

Guest blink

you guys are asses. this guy just wants to know if you have links to any good sites with samples. he doesn't need humble opinons on what other options to try. and the links above this message are pretty much complete garbage with the exception of mr. furriotus. don't be asses. listen 3pi, i have about 6 gigs of samples on a dedicated ftp server. please e-mail me directly and i will set you up with an account to download to your heart's content. if you are a reason user, i have even more goodies you might want.

peace to you