YOU want to trash me in the reviews section?

Guest rx7style

@!#$ OFF! All of you who feel the need to bash me PERSONALLY because of reviews I have written, GET A LIFE! What are you proving by telling me to "go listen to pop music" or "stick with Holymen and Astral Projection" or "I wouldn't touch the albums you like with a stick" or WHATEVER?!?! Is this to compensate for your small penis' collectively? What's your beef people? If you don't like my reviews send me an e-mail or something.. That's all I have to say -- grow up and screw off. I'm tried of this.

Guest General Jan

Why are there so many different people writing these things....u attack albums, artists and many on this forum, in an inhumane way - instant karma!????

and i dont give 2 shites about your dumb-ass temper-tantrums!

" target="_blank">http://www.mp3crave.com/template/dobe/news...g%20Baby.jpg">[/url]

MY penis is huge dude so maybe it is coz i have small tits that i do not dig the crap u dish out!

Rx maybe the problem could be solved if the main reviewers actually said something about themselves, rather than a list of favorites. For instance I think I am right is saying,t you perfer full on Goa. Am I right?. What is your background in music etc...

Guest jaminben

ok !!!!!!!

rx7style , if you don't like the etnica-chrome and shiva chandra-gecko album,

why not ? it's up to you .... but instead of put this to the garbage , would

you give it me please? mail me and maybe you could send this to me by post !

Guest --==MileS==--

Gotta go with rx7style here. He is obviously disappointed by the recent wave of releases given his more traditional PSY/Goa taste (many are in fact) and he has got a point cause 75% of the stuff released nowadays is the new tech/trance hybrid, that just has the love/hate paradigm all over it. He simply warns people with similar tastes that the release is probably not what would make many spins in their CD-Players.

Maybe it are not the most tactful reviews ever written, but it serves a purpose...

Note, i am not a devoted old skewler perse, the Delta's Standby was together with 1300mics' Salva... my favorite track of 2001. So you could say, I like both styles as long as it is done well...

Guest pollywick

rx7style-Do you actually own any original cds or are all your reviews based on MP3s ? Im assuming most are mp3 reviews, which is in my opinion your doing yourself a disservice and others reviewing good psychedelia based on poor sound quality. Also agree with dieznyik here as well, your obnoxious delivery is also not warranted.

PLUR!

Rx7style, are you an old bitter man? You need to relax man! I don't really believe that "we" need to grow up, just look at what you write here and in your reviews. You seem like a very negative and bitter person. Stop beating on albums you're not intelligent enough to understand.. Pleaes just ignore them, your reviews offend people.

Rx7style, It's too bad they personally trash u in review section. But your overreacting. And perhaps you need a bit Zof trashing to humble you..."small penis" hm... who's talking about penises? Only you are concerned with penis. Perhaps you need to grow up yourself mista! That bathroom talk is gonna get you a time out. GxS%&8jhcvb55

I understand your × pissed right now and probably were pis6sed as you typed that. I do the same from timfe to time.

But anyway your overly stressed... your stressed out. Sell the Rx7.... try not to venture to the dark side. 1

But hell i've posted pissed many times and will probably continue to do so. so whatever.

kinda embarresing, the words you use..... Try not to start your next post with: @#!$º?Ó‡Þ!@$!

BTW how old are you? teen? or older?

Guest vasyachkin

rx7 is way too protective of everything. of his car, his system, his headphones and now his reviews. as soon as somebody says something that does not constitude admiration rx7 will respond with "FUK OFF"

i don't like your attitude rx7, you complain that there's not enough PLUR spirit here and to improve the situation you suggest that everybody go fuk themselves ???