The "Q"

Guest LynxBoy

I was just wondering does anyone out there use the waldorf "Q" ? And if so what do they think of it? Does anyone know of any Goa artist that use this synth?

Etnica used a Q on their newest album. Nice synth... I've played around with it at local shops. For some reason i could never get it to sound REALLY dirty and harsh. To me, it seemed very clean and full, which is not a bad thing. Someone else could probably help you out more that actually owns one though.

Guest trancer

I will buy it sometime in the future..i've only played with it twice...i made extacly the same sound as in the Crop Circles - Lunar Civilization.The bassline the track starts with...its a very very good synth..but a bit expensive :(

Guest Reticullian

The Q kb was my first synth,.. that was a hard challenge to begin with this Beast..

But a pretty darn great experience to learn !!! .. I did the good choice,..even for a first synth. There's so many possibilities like the Routing, Modulation Matrix, 2 filters ...

AHhjj,,, and the Arpegiator is a killer ...

IT's the perfect synth ...