Best Studio Monitors

Hello all. I just wanted your opinions on which Monitors you think are best under 500 dollars as a pair. Pro's and Con's... Wattage... What ever input you want to enlighten me with is fine. Thanks

I use the Alesis Monitor One's

I have had no problem with them so far...

I know many other artists have been using them

I think including BLT!

Anyhow... You might wanna check them out...

Latez

Guest Elysium Project

well I believe that you should buy a more expensive quality mixer and expensive monitors. 50-60 percent of the quality sound is due to the mixer and the monitors....never go on compromise with those things.... I rather have less synths/equipment and a good sound quality.

Guest Jonatan

My next step is buying monitors.

I have sold all my hardware (Yamaha 03D Digitalmixer, A3000-sampler, Nordleads, etc). I use softsynths and plugins only nowadays (soundcard: RME Digi 96/8 PST).

So, what monitors should buy?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest etherdesign

Event 20/20bas... I couldn't be happier with mine.. designed by the same tearm who did the Alesis Monitor One's.. if they are too expensive, check out the PS-8's.. same thing only not as powerful of an amp.. (normally 200 watts each, 130 to the woofer and 70 to the tweeter, i think the PS-8's are like 70 and 30..) but I think you should just go for the Event 20/20bas or Genelecs..

• 3 weeks later...