Love for the artist Aardvarkk...

MikroMakro

For the SFX style of psy he is one of my faves along with Ajja. I guess nighttime/forest if I have my sub genres right. Has his own style

and love the sound design. I walked into a tent after a 8 hour drive once on a windswept field in the west of England, stone cold sober and

I am pretty sure either he was playing or someone was playing one of his tunes (event was Triplicity) the energy was pure WTF so I just bounced along...strobes and lazers in a tent, grey windy weather, and a bonfire where the wind blew the smoke directly into the side door of the tent from about 300m away. No food onsite cause the wind was blowing so hard people could not get their tents up properly till the day after. Really bad weather for a festival in early May in UK, was like raving in winter but just slightly warmer about 13c temperature. A moment I won't for get, surreal and uncomfortable. Sometimes an artist really fits the entire feeling of what you are experiencing. I love his phaser kick and bass sections as well.