Schlab 006 available

Guest D-Dave

First of all, I wouldnt be posting this spam-message here unless I knew some people actually want to hear about this.

Schlabbaduerst ReKkords have released another compilation, Schlab 006. This one is YELLOW and its and AMBIENT compilation. Its made for the very end of the party when you´re too tired to dance anymore, because you HAVE been dancing your ass off all night and all morning.

There are 11 tracks which float nicely into each other. As you might know, I´ve had problems finding the right tracks, but we finally managed to get a compilation together and Im really happy with the result. I didnt think I would be, but I am.

As always with the Schlabbaduerst compilations there is a very psychedelic vibe in the music. It is so this time as well, but the music is also harmonic and melodic. Schlab is not all about horror night music, its about the full journey, and here´s the CD that will finish off the journey. Music for coming down I´d say. You will still hear some pretty interesting sounds as well, so if you want to go on a day trip thats fine with me. :)

Here´s the tracklisting:

1. Zooboreal -Intodub

2. Battle of the future Buddhas - Leprechaun War Dub

3. Dropout - Mushroom Groovers Easter Dub

4. Death by water - Those are Pearls that were his Eyes

5. Zooboreal - Taunt your Life into the Universe

6. Zooboreal - Moon Kitten String

7. Skomm - The Adventures of Metatubbs

8. Nocturnal - Sjögräs

9. Zooboreal - Voxtri

10. Gone fishing - Dweamer

11. Silent Mind - Art of Science

(Death by Water is me Dave and Gone Fishing is Lulle from Ka-SoL.)

And here´s the url: http://listen.to/Schlab

And I suppose some of you might want to know about other releases from Schlab. We´re planning Schlab 007 (purple, murderous night music) and Schlab 008 (brown, earth-music, for the beginning of the party, slow and building) and also the perpetual D-Dave project CD and a Ka-SoL double CD...

Let the freak flag fly!

Ka-SoL double CD?! Um.. what? This is for sure? I mean, it's not a joke, right? If it's a joke, I'm gonna crack some sculls... Probably the MOST anticipated album in the psy underground... JOY!

Waiting for this ambient release... and hope Schlabb will go back to more melodic night music soon ;)

Guest Jon Cocco

Well I'd be curius to hear that Ka-Sol double CD. Hopefully you'll post the news when its officially available to check out and hopefully it will be on psyshop to sample.

Cheers!;)

Guest D-Dave

the Leprechaun War Dub is the original version. It differs a lot from the -1 edit.

Dont get too worked up regarding the Ka-SoL double CD, I said we´re PLANNING it. :) Its gonna happen though, sooner or later...

(And dont expect a real CD pressing, it just isnt worth it, its too damn expensive and people dont buy CDs anymore.)

Guest Cryion

will that cd be sold on some online record stores too ?

i'm not really sure which email adress i should contact for more info!?

:)

Guest Otto Matta

A Ka-SoL double album???!!! Hell yeah. Now we're talking. Way to go, Dave. (I'm in Uppsala right now, actually, so hej hej hej till dej!) :)

• 4 months later...

First of all, I wouldnt be posting this spam-message here unless I knew some people actually want to hear about this.

Schlabbaduerst ReKkords have released another compilation, Schlab 006. This one is YELLOW and its and AMBIENT compilation. Its made for the very end of the party when you´re too tired to dance anymore, because you HAVE been dancing your ass off all night and all morning.

There are 11 tracks which float nicely into each other. As you might know, I´ve had problems finding the right tracks, but we finally managed to get a compilation together and Im really happy with the result. I didnt think I would be, but I am.

As always with the Schlabbaduerst compilations there is a very psychedelic vibe in the music. It is so this time as well, but the music is also harmonic and melodic. Schlab is not all about horror night music, its about the full journey, and here´s the CD that will finish off the journey. Music for coming down I´d say. You will still hear some pretty interesting sounds as well, so if you want to go on a day trip thats fine with me. :)

Here´s the tracklisting:

1. Zooboreal -Intodub

2. Battle of the future Buddhas - Leprechaun War Dub

3. Dropout - Mushroom Groovers Easter Dub

4. Death by water - Those are Pearls that were his Eyes

5. Zooboreal - Taunt your Life into the Universe

6. Zooboreal - Moon Kitten String

7. Skomm - The Adventures of Metatubbs

8. Nocturnal - Sjögräs

9. Zooboreal - Voxtri

10. Gone fishing - Dweamer

11. Silent Mind - Art of Science

(Death by Water is me Dave and Gone Fishing is Lulle from Ka-SoL.)

And here´s the url: http://listen.to/Schlab

And I suppose some of you might want to know about other releases from Schlab. We´re planning Schlab 007 (purple, murderous night music) and Schlab 008 (brown, earth-music, for the beginning of the party, slow and building) and also the perpetual D-Dave project CD and a Ka-SoL double CD...

Let the freak flag fly!

64251[/snapback]

Whoa :o I just picked up this one the other day. BTW who is Zooboreal? Taunt your Life into the Universe and Moon Kitten String are great. I played them back to back like 10 times yesterday.

Whoa  :o I just picked up this one the other day. BTW who is Zooboreal? Taunt your Life into the Universe and Moon Kitten String are great. I played them back to back like 10 times yesterday.

203083[/snapback]

Indeed it is a great compilation... I'm glad to see that it's getting some praise - it deserves it... My full-lengh review can be found right here ... And more talk about it right here ... All I can tell you about Zooboreal is that it's some guy called Adde... But if you own the CD you prolly already knew that?

DeathPosture

thanx for good news, hope it won't last for years ! :]

d-dave album and ka-sol double cd would be nice

what about other schlab project ?

especially i'm into Marchaos and Signal

any news 'bout them, d-dave ?

thx for any info given.

Dave, I (Ola) mailed you aeons ago about buying a whole pile of records, but that seems to have been lost in the vast voids of cyberspace. I guess I'll try again now... having all the other schlab compilations, I obviously need this too =)