Astral Projection in NYC

Anyone else here go to this?

I was wondering what some other thoughts on this party were. I found it mediocre while my friend was completely off. we got there around 1:30 in time to catch all of Etnica's set. He threw down some awesome tracks, He sort of closed with his lame Sweet Dreams remix. I say sort of because it looked like Astral wasn't ready to start yet, so he played one more song. Astral started with there usual out dated beats of their old tracks. Let there be Light rang out. I actually liked a few of the new tracks they played but i found very little energy to keep on the floor and moving while they played. BTW, they were definatly playing Dat's or CD's. Not only was it not live, the mixing was god awefull bad.

To top things off, Around 7AM Etnica started spinning again, we left shortly there after. Anyone know if Dino Psaras was a no show?? or did we just leave before he came on?

Anway, AP was lame, Etnica was pulsing,

Guest Deep Kick

i saw astral plau from the back stage.

yes they didnt use only CDs but also synths and stuff.

by the way, does anyone know why it was over at 8:00am ?

im glad i didnt go to this. i had a feeling it wasnt gonna be too good.

synth-sad has been really slacking off as of late.

tsunami is back and pumping.

why does it seem that its always one or the other being really good while the other is lame and then they switch? why is it never both synth-sad and tsunami are good at the same time?

well at least they dont ever both suck at the same time either =)

I thought astral projection were @!#$, cheesy and boring. I think most people there would agree, not many seemed to be dancing very hard for any of there set. Dino Psaras was cool though.