space tribe

I have just discovered this artist and seem to love its music.

Which are his best albums ? the recent the better ?

Can you explain me the whole story with this fold up pyramid with the shapeshifter album ?

Is his production quality good or crappy ?

Does it make it impossible to put it in some cd tower or rack (Which I hate) or does it do nothing to the format of the album ?

Are his albums digipacks or crystal boxes format ?

thank you very much for answering

1. Hmmm, my personal favourite is "The Ultraviolet Catastrophe", since it's very, very psychedelic and twisted. But his recent "Shapeshifter" is also a great album, like the full-on style. It's better than "2000 O.D." and "Religious Experience"!

2.Olli Wisdom has always done something special out of his albums, there was a calender with "2000 O.D.", and he (Space Tribe) also has a very popular clothing-company. Very popular in Sweden, with UV-mushrooms and alien/space-forms.

3. I believe that every production from Space Tribe is good quality, although there was some bad samples in "Sharpeshifter". But he has worked with people like Simon Posford (Hallucinogen), and also made a mind-blowing remix of S.U.N. Project's "Space Dwarfs".

4. ?

5. All those albums I have are not in plastic-cases...

Know more at www.SpaceTribe.com

Guest lifeform

Space Tribe rocks. I think his best work is 2000 O.D. though every cds got it's highlights and few crappy tracks. Ussually the first 4 tracks are cool the 3 in the middle are not as cool, and the last track is cool but not as cool as the first 4, or something like that. =]

About the pyrimid... I just cut it off of the booklet and it set it up on top of my stereo, it was just asking to be removed.. makes the cover look really messy and stupid if you leave it there.

Guest Slidingtrancer

I really like ultraviolet catastrophe and shapeshifter, those are his best IMHO

Kikkin up some dust and Out of Control rule. If you like slower stuff, the last track off Shapeshifter is wonderfull...

Space Tribe is probably the greatest artist I know as he has always stuck to his roots, his music has developed hugely overtime, but ostly just keeping up with production standards, not styles. He makes great outdoors music, pumping bass, very psychadelic effects and uses alot of breakbeats samples on the top! My all time fav. track is Demention Shift, it has two parts with a very unique and I find emptional synth line! Get religous Experience, 2000 O.D and Shapshifter.