The FREq album

Guest healium

This album is just in at psyshop and they hype it as the progressive release of the year - I've never heard of this act, can anyone comment?

Guest Chrischan

this might be no extended review, but....

... this Album is phantastic! Fastest Track at 140 bpm, the rest about 135 - 136. Very good dancable music to swing your as to. But i you want some "dancefloorstomping"-tracks, you better leave this album in the store.

it´s great!! atmospheric, powerful and progressive, but I believe it will move even the ´full-on only´ fans.

Guest healium

Word x 2! Alright I went ahead and ordered it, even tho I told myself I would wait awhile - couldn't help myself :)

Ordered the Son Kite and Beat Bizarre albums as well - does it compare to either of those two?

I'm digging the progressive sound these days in general...

Guest grahf

this is tentative, and merely subjective...but I would rank these cd's in this order:

1. son kite

2. beat bizarre

3. freq

they're all pretty good though.

I agree, all pretty good..

beat bizarre is a little more psychedelic (like small bubbling sounds, etc), son kite more housy, freq more atmospheric and powerful..

I can´t decide if I preffer son kite or freq, but beat bizzarre would be third (but it´s still good)

Guest Dr. Krelm

The FREq album is absolutely fantastic. Huge, spacey psychedelic trance with prog influences. Kind of like Antix meets Altöm (circa their Hologram album). It is my 2nd favorite psy release so far of 2004, behind the Son Kite CD.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest green_man

this album is excellent

like a little sensient - blue neevus i think

bud very good progressive works and for moment its the best proggy release of this year