Mourning the break-up of REEFER DECREE :( :( Is there anyth

Guest healium

Well this is too bad, I just got "Sound Frames" a couple weeks ago and am in love with the groovy, quirky, and well, stoned sound of Reefer Decree.. But they have departed no?

Can anyone suggest something in the minimalistic style that has the same funk to it as this stuff?

Guest WaR-CrAzY

i really miss reefer to :(

my cousin made the album cover for Sound Frames so i got it for free :P

one of the reefer guys is now called Oryx and has 2 albums out

Oryx - On the Run - 2002

Oryx - Advanced Retromodel - 2004

hope that help you a little.

Guest david

there is alot like Reefer Decree out there:o) try- beat bizarre.timetech.bitmonx.biologic.tool.block 4.magnetrixx.phony orphants.auricular.frogacult. and the new great freq album Strange Attractors from iboga.

• 5 months later...

I advice you Noma ... reefer decree are great artist but their album is not as good as their other track you can find on Ep or compilation... my best Reefer Decree track is Pong, just behind curved air :)

like you i don't like the sound frame album ... but they have talent

I see we have the same kind of tastes because Noma is one of my favorite artists.

Navigator is a good album, and tracks like "soon" "tube" "nothing was working" are true classics imo.

Noma is also a little underrated i think. not counting that his last few singles sucked (moonstomping and so on)

returning to refeer decree, too bad i cant really fall for soundframes but ill check those singles u mentioned.

btw- as im typing im listening to phony orphants-symphony and this is a great album too.