PLEIADEIANS NEW ALBUM???

Guest pleiadian

I am a fan of PLEIADEIANS and i heard about a new album "EXPLORES"I heard MAX playing as pleiadeians and i was AMAZED(samothraki2002)When the new abum will be released????

Guest DDrum

Don't expect too much as the guys which were primarily responsible for the superb wall of melodic sounds are long gone...Max has other 'qualities' but composing an epic track like Maia isn't one of them...

Young from Etnicanet said on January, 17th : "the Pleiadians album is post-poned indefinitely (don't worry, 2004 is the year), but you can expect an impressive ETNICA album to be released by Solstice (coming soon)."

Check this thread for more details.

K.

Guest tsuki

>scott

they have played a couple of New pleiadians trax live and they kick ass!

i think max and mauri postponed album and went to melody school to learn real melodies so they can release a third pleiadians album without shame !! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Filip

The I.F.O. was perhaps the most intense goa CD I ever purchased. Can anyone think of anything else out there as complex and detailed and powerful as the I.F.O. album? If so recommendations are appreciated.

Filip

Guest Filip

The I.F.O. was perhaps the most intense goa CD I ever purchased. Can anyone think of anything else out there as complex and detailed and powerful as the I.F.O. album? If so recommendations are appreciated.

Filip

Guest grahf

yah, pleiadians' 3rd album canceled for now. there's another thread about this...

Filip, Hallucinogen - Twisted is the only one I can think of. (listening to Shamanix right now, what a coincidence :)