Looking for similar night psytrance

v1nch

Hi, I have been looking at this forum from time to time, but this is my first post. Psytrance has been sort of a new addiction for me in the past couple years. Anyways, I sort of concluded that most of you enjoy old school goa stuff. I am more into night full-on and forest, I have been digging pretty hard these past few months and I am coming up dry on what I am looking for.

What I like about night/forest is the very present rolling bassline with flowy mids. I understand that when referring to night psytrance most point to stuff like bliss/terrafractyl and such, but I don`t really like that style because their leads are too electric guitar ish, not enough flow and atmosphere and a bit too twisted.

Please reference the following examples.

I would define this night psy with a touch of goa

sort of melodic night psy

darkish night but with melodic breakdown

So yeah, I like stuff with darkish atmospheres but strong and present bassline and flowy/melodic leads/mids with bpm ranging around 147-150. Hope this makes sense. I like UK and South African night full-son and russian/eastern europe forest.

Cheers