Older, dark Tech-Trance part II, the electric WTFiboo

Rasalom

So, here's part two.

(Mixcloud Link) Deep Trance II

awesome, i cant wait to hear it! make it work! pop that thing in when noone is looking and go PEEKABOOOOOO noone fucks with the groove from Thorazine by ruff N rush !

As requested ;)

Download link (with .cue sheet) is right here

Enjoy

• Like 1

haha, thanks.

and damn. i dont think im ready just yet for another dose, i almost died yday.

just gotta hear the mix in and mix out tho

waaow. btw is the treble turned down cause you wanna increase the dosage? cause i think its working, it gets confusing and you kinda feel disoiriented when all you hear are the kick in some echo torturer chamber thing, and its certainly not very safe and familiar in here, feel like i wanna get out, but its so thick and the air is so hot and damp, its like i cant breathe.

the kick just hammers on in the walls, you dont know where it comes from , its just there as a pulse is just there, and ghost stuff from silent hill is trying to get out from the walls.

That is the general idea of what it feels like listening to this mix.

and bravo if that was intended. bravo indeed.

if not, well, then, you need to check your filter :)

and damn here we go.. thorazine is epic at this bpm, feels alot slower, might not be though i dont wanna A/B listen atm, this is just too damn heavy, but yeah, sounds about 15bpm or so slower and it works very well

the electricity sound is just gnarly man, just ugh, raw and cold and sweaty like serious chock therapy going on, in some old hot silent hilly hospital somewhere, where everything is dark and dank.

ugh.

thank you for the great mix and this was my review of it, but i only listened to the later part for now.

it definetely feels like its YOUR mix, and not some random mix, it most definetely has a unique feel, and the tracks just sound new and fresh, in this dark and danky environment.

you definetely signed your name on it , very good job.

Thorazine is 7 bpm slower on the mix. 142 normally, the mix is at 135 bpm.

"Deep Trance" is my preferred mix... but after mixing that one, I wanted a bit more of that sound to have mixed on demand. This one will never be as good, but it doesn't suck... hopefully.

oh here was the comment. nm my PM. by the way you didnt answer did you remove the treble by choice ? :)

because like i said, if so it was a bold and genious move. the dark and wet feeling by doing so was undeniable.

I think you mean when I mix in Thorazine... and yes, I filtered out the treble and mixed it in with frequencies instead of using the crossfader.

no i meant the general feel of both mixes. ok cool...

Must just be the way I set my EQ levels.