Mindsphere - Mental Triplex: Presence

Is it possible to somehow download or buy Senseless Reception and Orient Confusion somewhere? I have searched everywhere without success :) Very nice to see Tears Of the Goddess on this release, I love this version. I would love to listen to Senseless Reception and Orient Confusion, so any help with that would be much appreciated.

Ask Ali Akgun directly on fb, he is a very nice guy... The tracks you mentioned are pretty old, and he didnt rework them so I dont think they will ever be released by us... :)

the first and second tracks are no doubt the best.

alot of vibes and influences from so many artits make these two very nice tribute tracks for me.

thanks ali, for these tracks!!

and thanks suntrip for recognising the talent and releasing it, of course.

this will of course also gain further benefits since the bar is so high now - the next filteria album whenever that might be - and jannis always tries to better himself in every album - will no doubtedly be his best album yet, too.

Just have that feeling that jannis is also an artist that will continue to grow until the day he decides to stop making music.

cause every album since sky input has been alot better than the previous one, and i still think he has yet to put out his best album.

Khetzals next album is also something i truly look forward to, and obviously, another artifact303 album.

although i think artifact303 already hit his peak if he decides to go back and make another goa album.

but, who knows.

Ask Ali Akgun directly on fb, he is a very nice guy... The tracks you mentioned are pretty old, and he didnt rework them so I dont think they will ever be released by us... :)

he should be a member here too! its great to have artists engage in discussion on this forum.

i understand they dont have much time but its a very nice addition to psynews to have such amazing artists engage in the discussion.

we have alot already and more will definately not make it worse :D

he should be a member here too! its great to have artists engage in discussion on this forum.

i understand they dont have much time but its a very nice addition to psynews to have such amazing artists engage in the discussion.

we have alot already and more will definately not make it worse :D

You are right, and he READs the forum big time, but no membership... I will tell him :D