New Track - Coments are welcome

Simonmush

Guest antic

Very nice! I like the Zenon-esque atmosphere & sound accidents, the melody that develops from mid-track onward is properly mysterious. What I miss is it getting more groovy, i.e. with some more variation to the percussion, some lighter bass notes in-between the core rhythm? It also gets a bit too 'quantized' at times, i.e. the sounds are repeated in equal time intervals, but I guess that's typical for electronic music :)

Still, if that's indeed your 2nd track (ever?) then it is really impressive!

Thanks for your reply antic, im Glad someone likes it! i was djing end of the 90`s for some years an tried out reason and a bit cubase at this time too, but didn`t make music since then. So its not really my second track at all - but almost!

• 2 weeks later...

I like it :) .

Nice and clean production , it's a deep track with interesting melodies and percussion elements.

For me it does get a bit too repetitive at times , but that's just a matter of taste/style.

This kind of progressive music can benefit a lot from a bit of Groove, just slight offsets on 2nd and 4th notes can do wonders.

But Overall Sounds Good :).