Goa trance like Killing Joke/ Johann Bley

radi6404

Now as the autumn turns to winter it is time to listen to some colder and darker goa trance, like Johann Bley and Killing Joke. There is an impressive track on the wardace compilation called "Intellect". That track is prefect in my opinion, it is better than most Johann Bley tracks and connects Metall with Goa Trance. The sound of the track is dark and misterious, and it has the apocaliptic feel to it that is known from Metall. I also love the melody of the track that sounds really impressive. Is there similar stuff to that or is that style unique. I like that track more than Johann - Stranded, which is by the same artist Johnan Bley. It is strange that those artists perform better on some remixes from old tracks as they do on their original tracks. Any recommendations?

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

Killing Joke? They never made any psytrance or goa. Its a 80's indie Rock band (brought alive again by Youth) where Youth (bassplayer) happens to be involved in psy/goa/chill.

However artists within the psy/goa scene has remixed some of Killing Jokes tunes (not very well though).

The remix you are talking about is: Killing Joke - Intellect (Johan Bley Remix).

• Like 1