Searching for cheese.

Hello.

I would like u to give me some tips on cheesy music.. i dont mean those club cheese things, more like.. that true goa sound with arabian-israeli melodies all over.

Im talking about stuff like "The by pass unit", "Colorbox" and "Phoenix" (from the destination goa compilations).

Pretty strange.. i dont like that kind of supermelodic music normally, i used to be more of a minimalist (XV kilist, X-dream etc) But now i have noticed that when on some mind altering drug (preferably weed or/and shrooms) i just love this old school music. I guess people used more psychedelics back then.

Well, do u have any suggestions?

Ra - To Sirius

All Doof stuff

Space Cat - Beam Me Up

Pleiadians/Etnica/Crop Circles

Old Total Eclipse

There are lots ;)

Btw. I wouldn't call this music cheesy, just because it's melodic.

ColorBox and Bypass Unit are not cheese! :) But I would love some decent recommendations on this style myself.

None of the stuff mentioned comes close, except for Pleiadians.

Rikard - Try some UX, Ultimate Experience (Dragonfly), if you can find it. It's similar - in your face, changes all over the place. Old Total Eclipse is ColorBox divided by ten, but decent. ;) EA

Thanx all for your recomendations!

Epic: yeah, ure right Bypass unit is pretty special from other goa. I have the UX album, and i like it very much.. maybe not as much as bypass unit, but still UX has the fullest sound of em all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...