Le Mar, Gabriel.

Balance

Anyone else here a big fan? Back when I was travelling around SE Asia, Nepal & India heaps his music was just the best stuff for long journeys on rickety buses & trains. Also great for chilling on the beach watching hot babes or being with mine :lol: I remember laying some laid back afternoon sets on the beach in Thailand in the late 90's/early 00's of mostly his tunes. Went well with whiskey on the rock & a smoke up.

My fav track of his is actually a dusty sounding remix that always takes me straight back to the wild market places of India. It is the first track on Lulse 11. Blame C. - Nightmarket (Gabriel Le Mar Remix). Such a perfect name for this track. No one makes this dusty style any more IMO.

Veeeery big fan since his first album and I like his Saafi albums even more! My favourite track is Slo Mo from Gab's Lab and also Bob from Gab's Gift. Aural Float albums are great, although I know that this collaboration is over and there will be no new albums...

The music is so positive and good vibing that I always bring at least one of his CDs in the car when I am travelling...