I want to buy two rare compilations Goa Trance by Vela Music (Romania)

djenergyro

Hello guys,

Looking for many years to buy two compilation Goa Trance year 2000 edited by a label from Romania.

I do not care to buy them indivifuale pieces, I just want these original compilations from my collection.

Unfortunately this compilation were taken only a few copies (Limited Edition), Vela Music (http://www.discogs.com/label/346982-VELA-Music) label does not exist in 2003!

I put ads to buy them in my country but no one has!

They are called: Goa Trance and Goa Trance 2000 (both in 2000) by Vela Music (Romania) All tracks: Ingmar veeck A.A.A.T.M.

Some covers that we have found a few years ago on the Internet: http://forum.softpedia.com/uploads2/5b/anunturi_image_249126.jpg

My question is whether anyone has even one of these compilations and wants to sell?

PS: Attention all internet it is not found any information about this CD!

We give some example songs of each Cd.

Goa Trance

1.L'ANGE GABRIELLA - Bright Vibration
2.I-THE MAGICAN - Cristalization (no found in discogs)
3.L.A.S.E.R-RAY . Distant Galaxy

Goa Trance 2000

1.SPHINX & JOKING - Gates To Eternity
2.SPHYRINX - Massive Vibrations
3.MARK NICKELSON - Piano In Trance

Thank you very much and I appreciate every answer which lead me to buy this CD!

VERY VERY VERY hard (impossible) to find CDs. There were not even pirated. That's what I call an extreme challenge here.

Why don't you try to contact Ingmar Veeck ? Maybe he would have a contact to the guys of Vela Music ?

• Like 1

VERY VERY VERY hard (impossible) to find CDs. There were not even pirated. That's what I call an extreme challenge here.

Why don't you try to contact Ingmar Veeck ? Maybe he would have a contact to the guys of Vela Music ?

Vela Music (http://www.discogs.com/label/346982-VELA-Music) Not exist from 2003, I have nowhere to find, I tried!

Ingmar Veeck, I sent a message on facebook tonight, I hope to answer me!

Thanks for helping attempt.

what makes you want desperately music by this artist? collectionism syndrome or something more?

interesting to note that CDs by this 'artist' can fetch a lot of money. recently i had the chance of buying some triple CDs for 1 euro that are not even on discogs yet, but i didn't buy them.

what makes you want desperately music by this artist? collectionism syndrome or something more?

interesting to note that CDs by this 'artist' can fetch a lot of money. recently i had the chance of buying some triple CDs for 1 euro that are not even on discogs yet, but i didn't buy them.

For these two CDs connects me more memories from 2000, originally we had audiotape, but interesting to have them on CDs only, and of course collectionism syndrome.

• 5 months later...

Ingmar Veeck was underrated

If he would have used: Original names (instead of Sphinx & Joking or Avi Missim), used mastering instead of the terrible he sound he had, he could have been a name indeed :) Musically he made fine tunes!