anyone have this cd?

technosomy

Check your inbox.

There are two different versions of the CD with two different track listings. The original was a privately printed affair that the organizer of the event sold fairly well. They made a reprint with proper distribution and a few of the artists wanted out of that one and the track listing changed some. As for my track, it is actually one of my older tracks, pre-dating the first album, but it stayed in my live sets pretty much until I was forced to quit performing and always went down pretty well.

Check your inbox.

There are two different versions of the CD with two different track listings. The original was a privately printed affair that the organizer of the event sold fairly well. They made a reprint with proper distribution and a few of the artists wanted out of that one and the track listing changed some. As for my track, it is actually one of my older tracks, pre-dating the first album, but it stayed in my live sets pretty much until I was forced to quit performing and always went down pretty well.

thanks ren, and thankyou

might still check the others out

you reckon its worth buying?