1. Free Style (12:21)
2. Daddy's Honest Dance (10:47)
3. Deep Sky (9:50)
4. Atonal (6:53)
5. Gleostep (6:23)
6. Highway Loop (8:47)
7. 1000000 Dollars (10:06)
8. Moon Dub (7:25)

Goanerds, watch out! Since the music here contains keyboards, e-guitars and vocals, breakbeats, jazz and fullon-bass and NO overlayered-excessive-climatic-oldskool-melodies, you will problably not like this. But of course you can have a nice listen for a few minutes, ..hmm, say here.

Alexander Liventsov is Anix Gleo and he is not known for having a shitful of releases with commercial-trance-crap or totally-spiritual-goatrance but just a bunch of experimental psytrance tunes, which speak through fun and funk. I came across this guy through Ektoplazm, where Sun Station Records promoted one of his EP's and this totally caught my attention. And while the pretaste was tasty, his debut album tastes even better.

The Music here is a diverse journey through the cosm of psytrance with elements of broken beats, funk and jazz with a great portion of punk-attitude. Well, jazz-purists would probably hear not a single jazz tune here, punks expect amateurish recordings and technoheads often stick only to their favoured psystyle, ..but you know that experiments with elements of differing music-genres can be too challenging for some. But once you're hooked, you'll be on it for some time for sure! You won't be scared anymore to hear trumpets, oboes, guitars and keyboards playing, or women singing, all in your favourite bass-driven psychedelic trance. Okay, maybe you're right, there are parts which are too experimental or exxagerated, they last too long or the melody should be a halftone higher, shorter, more beautiful and blablabla, but c'mon, this is a creative involvement with the standards of psytrance and the possibilities within. So stop nitpicking and give it a try, there is a lot to explore and don't forget that sometimes only multiple listens give you the real reward. Favourites? Well, i have some, but i'm pretty sure that this is highly subjective here and that everyone would favor another tune. Isn't this a sign of a great album? I think so! Anyway, my favourites are Atonal and Gleostep, they are shorter and to-the-point, the groovy melodies are clear and add a jazzy-freestyle-vibe to the tracks, while i like the incorporation of two handful of different instruments and sounds in a lengthy everchanging tune in Daddy's Honest Days best. It's like every element has something to say; they appear and chip in perfectly, to the vibe and to the flow. Anymore? Track-by-track? Cover? Artwork, gossip, and future plans, uhmm no, instead have a look at this promo. Anix Gleo is not just musician but also video and visual artist:

Thank you Alexander! Fatum is a great one, it will please my ears and moods for a long time now!! Keep your cool and have fun in your musical career!

I also want to thank Mike for his endless efforts in the review section. Hey, your stuff give me so many laughs and i'm having such a great time reading them. You're really on a run and i wish you best time on it.

And now? Check

this

or this

or maybe this...