More artists like like Neelix/DJ Fabio/NOK, etc and labels like Spin Twists/Blue Tunes? (Hamburg Progressive)

ivanz

Hey and sorry if this is a bit off-topic for this section, but I am looking for more labels like Spin Twist/Blue Tunes Records and artists that produce groovy progressive (which some seem to call Hamburg style progressive and even psytrance :) ).

The ones that I am already familiar with are: Neelix, DJ Fabio, Tezla, Ticon, Symphonix, NOK, Fatali, FM, Hanzo, Coming Soon, Berg, Kopel, Interactive Noise, etc - but my question is - what others should I check out and what other labels should I look into?

check out Klopfgeister and Day.Din (!!!!), from spintwist too ;) or look for Ave Ventura, Captain Hook, Liquid Soul, Phaxe, Atmos, Flowjob, Gaudium ... omg there are sooo many.. :D (look for iboga records, they'r release really a lot of such sounds)

Thanks for your suggestions. Klopfgeister is new to me so that was a very good suggestion in terms of groovy bouncy housey progressive like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C6sHftgYwfw#t=113

Durs is also another one I just found out. Throw more at me other similar if they come to mind ;)

The rest you've listed I already know, but I kind of put them in a different progressive category in my head.