Paul Oakenfold's Goa

Anyone heard Paul Oakenfold's Goa mix mp3s? There are a few goa mixes on Audiogalaxy called goa mix gold and silver... Dunno what they are but i sure do like them!!! Some very nice melodic goa! Very emotional.

Damn forgot to mention 1 thing. I'd like to get a copy of his voyage into trance mix.... if you could upload it to my server that'd be cool. I'll announce when it's up and running smoothly.

Guest The Evil Dr. Krelm

mE, I have an extra copy of the Voyage Into Trance mix by Oakenfold I'd be willing to let go for a decent price. It is the original Dragonfly printing from 1995, and not the re-print from last year. Shoot me a mail if you are interested.

nah i think i'll be ok... thanks anyway. Killer trax although sometimes his mixes are really not that good... (IMHO) hm... neeed to get some of that MWNN. yes i do

Guest The Evil Dr. Krelm

Oakenfold couldn't mix his way out of a paper bag. :) Regarding that Voyage into Trance CD, the rumors abound are that he did the mix as a favor for Youth, but it was never intended for release. It is actually a great mix of classic tracks (ending with LSD...perfect), although his mixing sometimes leaves a lot to be desired.

Old MWNN...hard to find originals now. Try audiogalaxy. I've got *tons* of his old @!#$, but it is all on vinyl. And hey, you could even get him to play in your own backyard for a mere $2500!

wow, how do you find stuff like that out?

yeah oakenfold likes to do those : OH @!#$ it's the end of the song ambient mix time. but sometimes it's really nice, haveing the breif moment with out the beats.. and then beats start up again. Other times it sounds like he dozed off and forgot where he was.

I DO know of a location of MWNN latest album though.. and i'm planning to snatch it. gotta have that teleport track.

BTW I'M VEEEEERRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY DISAPPOINTED I'M NOT IN AUSTIN DO HEAR THAT TURBOTRANCE GUY!!!!!! @!#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That guy wohoaoahh

Origins = A-OK