what about drugs and tokyo

Hi.

I have always wondered how the drug situation is in Tokyo.

Is it easy to buy cannabis and how mutch is the price.

How many youngsters does smoke a joint regulary.

I live in Stockholm, and almost everyone i know smokes haschish or grass.

And i know that its like that in almost every EU-big city.

Thank you.

Guest Duodenum

when i was there in 1996, drugs were scarce at best. i think there are big penalties, and i only saw one J during my club experience. lots of drinking, of course. but i wasn't particularly tied into the underground, and it IS close to Thailand, so who knows...?

yea from what i hear weed is real scarce and real expensive. people are really big into crystal meth, and acid/pills can been found in the psy scene with the right contacts. just what i've heard from freinds who live their.

I was in 2000. People were taking huge amonts of pills/drops. However there was not that much smoking going inside the club. The people who organized the party and more or less everyone else i ran into was smoking nonstop, so if you meet the right people there will be no problems. And compared to the scene in Stockholm ( if there is any scene there )...it's about 1000000 times wilder and better. :-) and much more expensive.

Guest Psionic

I was there for 3 years (97-2000) I never had a problem scoring-drops or pills. Musshies were legal back then aswell as was peyote, 2cb etc etc. It was great allround , the best experience ever I supose. As for weed, didnt really care about it cause I come from New Zealand and there is way too much here!! I heard that Blue Mystic is the way to go now!! Just look for the Israellis if you want to score!

Drugs are available but at high prices and everything is kept rather secret.

The quality of the substances vary, although cannabis based stimulants are usually not so good (and sometimes incredibly expensive).