"V/A - Forest Beings II"

Trance2MoveU

b91g6Bm.jpg

Artist: Various

Title: Forest Beings II

Label: Biijah Records

Date: January, 2012

01 - Nammah Ohm - Tibetan Lamas Chants (150 BPM)
02 - Cromaniac vs Drakphaser - Jump...Eeasy! (148 BPM)
03 - Aegolius - Twisted Dimensions (149 BPM)
04 - Hallucinated Hologram - Hallucination Trigger (148 BPM)
05 - Oculomotorius - Neurotic Plants (149 BPM)
06 - Goch - Reckless Tree (148 BPM)
07 - Seven Dark vs Lab - Psychedelic Connections (147 BPM)
08 - Ataro vs Babak vs Full Lotus - Id Monster (150 BPM)
09 - Shiva3 - Merrow (152 BPM)
"We tend to see things other people can't see."
Right. Of course you can. So...you're watching all the time then? Oh boy...that's embarrassing.
For me the only way I can appreciate this dark forest trance is during the wee hours of the morning when the kids are deep in their sleep patterns and I can't get into mine. Down in the basement all by myself. I mean, it's not a basement like the horror movies. It's finished and very comfortable. Like a man cave.
But in the darkness down here...I'm seeing sh*t.
The basses are deep and rumbly and the details of this nightmare come to life. There is no pretense of wanting to befriend me. No attempt to gain my trust. Just darkness. Supernatural beings that have no intention of letting me get out of here alive. I know that they've drugged me cause I can feel it, but it's ok. They keep flashing horrible images on a blood splattered screen and I can't help but think that I...hey I know that kid...yeah that's the bully from down the street. What happened to him? Haven't seen him for a...
Oh.
Yeah he was a dick, but nobody deserves that. Well, I guess Hitler.
And probably Chris Brown. Oh yeah Justin Beiber too. He needs some of this.
Liquid sounds bubble all around me as the hallucinogenic nightmare gets deeper and...I can smell the music. I didn't think despair had a soundtrack, but here we are. It's so vivid and like tributaries from a river will lead you down a lot of paths. None of them hopeful. If you're a cutter and suffer from depression steer clear of this cause they might be playing this at your funeral.
Closed casket.
I liked this one better than the first. The detail is sick with so many twists and turns. It can get really heavy at times with so much darkness weighing you down. Not something I would put on everyday or at the high school reunion unless you wanted a whole Carrie thing going on.
But if you're in the dark and like detail in your forest music, where you can see all the creatures that only come out at night, then strap on the hiking boots and grab your ax.

You're gonna need it.
Mdk