A new motorway stretch direction Greece is almost done in Bulgaria

radi6404

This is it, it looks very good and goes up and down, when it is done people will see the current road where we were driving and think the country only consists of mountains and great raods.

Does anyone know if I can add hallucinogen - angelic particles to the video n youtube or do I have to edit the audio offline?

The Bulgarian roads are some of the best I know. Driving on them as a co driver or in a bus is a big pleasure to me. It is a state of calmness and concentration, the feeling of not experiencing one wave on those roads for many kilometers is just so great, after travelling two hours on those roads you think you were in a psychedelic trip and are so tired that you need to rest. It is not like really driving on roads but more like gliding, you only see how the landscape passes and hardly feel the road, such a feeling for several hours gives me such great feelings that when I arrive, I hardly can move my bones.

There is another video that shows a 7 years old motorway with asphalt, that stops any vibrations from the car and allows for very high speeds.

the Bulgarian roads are noise cancellating and you can hear the radio even in louder cars at high speed, which you can not on most other roads and motorways, so it is just a geniune experience that stays as one of the best memories in your brain and that you want to repeat anytime.

Ok, I talked a lot of shit, but today is very boring, so I have to talk about something.

Just look at the snow white impressive psychedelic mindboggling new bridge at the beginning, where the motorway is not yet built, when I saw this bridge the first time I hold my breath.