Rastaliens ‎– Freestyle (2002) - remastered?

Sideffect...

It's already been 10 years since this melodic psytrance release was released,

A very good one to my ears, but the mastering is not even mediocre, but it's lousy,

there's no EQ, soundsystem that has the power to make it right after all this years.

It's just unbalanced, it doesn't work, I've tried everything, it's thud, it doesn't fit etc...

Anyone heard of any developments, considering Rastaliens at all?

Is it even possible to pay for the mastering yourself? How much is that 150 euro?????

As a free download or just for myself :D , if it's not available on the internet, with the agreement of the artist?

I don't want to wait another 10 years :(

Rastaliens haven't been active for the last 3 years but I see their website is still up.

A good idea, indeed, would be to re-release it with proper mastering, on Ektoplazm for example. Or even Beatport through the artists themselves.

You'll need the agreement of the artists obviously.

You'll need the unmastered files from the artists. No mastering studio will work from the CD.

Count 350€ for a decent mastering (I can give you a couple good addresses).

Allright, and euhm 350 (what is more then I expected) but is that by Tim Sch... :)

It such a great cd, when it was released I downloaded it, and bought it directly after a first listen. (it never happened so fast :D )
But the quality was the same :(

Edit:

I also checked and it's still available for buying. I was kinda hoping it was not...