is psy trance the end?

to vasyachkin /jeff:

the statement that listening to their music leads to mass murders was actually a joke. it's so ridiculous when ppl say music, pc games or comix are the reasons for such a strange behaviour. i tried to be ironic about them.

but i really don't like their music (not metal in general), because i don't like their lyrics. they tend to be nationalistic/politically right. although they called one of their tracks "mein herz schlägt links" (literally:my heart beats left). maybe they are just trying to provoke, i don't know.

but at least their stage performance is really good!

Guest spacemonkey - 604

listen to some bleus or jazz, you can hear what all today's pop music is a simple surrogate of.

That old bleus stuff is so f*ckin groovy and and energetic and jazz goes really deep.

Also try radiohead, ozric tentacles, kula shaker, pink floyd

Guest DJ Full Lotus

Free your mind and your ass will follow.....the same goes for music. Each to their own. It's a huge universe out there, but sometimes in the psy-trance scene, it appears to be very small.... Listen to the music that is good for you. The scene is already too insular and elitist...Just my view...

Bom Bhole Nath