younger brother: Receptive. French translation?

hello french speakers--

what is it the woman is saying at the beginning (and throughout) "The receptive" on Younger brothers' "flock of bleeps" CD?

I have a friend that took french in college, but she couldn't understand all of it-- something about 'the fact that you were once thought dead.." and something about "dont come around here" or something like that???

thanks

Hum i'm french but it didn't help. The woman that sung that is obviously nt french.

So what i understood is :

Va pas là ce soir,

N'y va pas mon coeur,

La bête que tu as crue morte est revenue.

Ces yeux là fixent dans le noir (not sure)

Ton coeur............(don't understand)

Regarde mon ......... pour toi et (not sure) amène la fin (/not sure)

Don't go there tonight

Don't go my heart

The beast you thought dead is back

These eyes stare in the dark

Your heart .............

Look my........ for you and (not sure) brings the end (/not sure)

Can someone complete this please ?

Guest michele

vas pas la ce soir

don't go there tonight

n'y va pas mon coeur

don't go there my heart (my loved one)

la bete que tu as cru morte est revenue

the (female) beast that you thought yu slew is back for yu (author reserves creative licence;-))

ses yeux affixe ton ame

ok so i made a gaffe here. what i meant to say was her eyes transfix your soul

ton corps dit lache moi femme

your body says "let go of me woman!"

trop tard mon pote pour toi elle ammene la fin

too late mate for you she brings the end.

well the translation is kinda sketchy as i wrote it in my own special brand of french originally and not in english translated. yu get the gist tho i hope. the vibe is sposed to be slightly menacing yet reminiscent of past love gone wrong. i feel we all have past beasties that we have to deal with and at the time i wrote this song partly thinking of someone who had rebuffed me, and partly for the unknown future whose presence was bearing down in a spookily tingling fashion on my uncertain present. if lovers that jilt yu come running back after a time this song is supposed to remind you not to go backwards whilst subtley suggesting yu know yu want to baby yeah! as a dog likes to lick its own vomit we are curiously drawn to undigested affairs of the heart when really we ought to move on, wash our faces and look freshly onto the new day. hmmm a little too much information perhaps?;-)hehehe

Guest michele

vas pas la ce soir

don't go there tonight

n'y va pas mon coeur

don't go there my heart (my loved one)

la bete que tu as cru morte est revenue

the (female) beast that you thought yu slew is back for yu (author reserves creative licence;-))

ses yeux affixe ton ame

ok so i made a gaffe here. what i meant to say was her eyes transfix your soul

ton corps dit lache moi femme

your body says "let go of me woman!"

trop tard mon pote pour toi elle ammene la fin

too late mate for you she brings the end.

well the translation is kinda sketchy as i wrote it in my own special brand of french originally and not in english translated. yu get the gist tho i hope. the vibe is sposed to be slightly menacing yet reminiscent of past love gone wrong. i feel we all have past beasties that we have to deal with and at the time i wrote this song partly thinking of someone who had rebuffed me, and partly for the unknown future whose presence was bearing down in a spookily tingling fashion on my uncertain present. if lovers that jilt yu come running back after a time this song is supposed to remind you not to go backwards whilst subtley suggesting yu know yu want to baby yeah! as a dog likes to lick its own vomit we are curiously drawn to undigested affairs of the heart when really we ought to move on, wash our faces and look freshly onto the new day. hmmm a little too much information perhaps?;-)hehehe