2. Real Eden

3. Learn from Leary

4. Summer Session

5. Schwarzlichtgewitter

6. In Wonderland

7. Lunatic Asylum

8. Scary Inclusive

9. Rendered Dreams

A few years ago this came as a big surprise to me. A friend brought this and like always when you really like something from someone you never heard of before you're left with a smile. Liquid Space are Denny Seidewitz and Serdal Kalkan and this was their debut. Meanwhile they have released a few EP's and are known through their collaborations with Iono Music. I don't know any of their newer stuff, but I imagine it's more on the proggy side, while this album is totally Morning Trance. All tracks here are enjoyable, have a clear structure, start with nice intros, evolve with pads, breaks, thrown-in samples and uplifting melodies. This may sound completely samey but if it's that smart I won't complain. And hell, there are some really sweet melodies, who am I to complain? All the stuff here is for the morning (Tracks 1,2,3,7,8,9), while the middle has a darker touch (4,5,6). Well, not dark but dark as morning trance can get. For sure this is the kind of simple Morning Trance which most of the guys here won't like or even hate because of their cheesy melodies (which are not "that" cheesy), fullon bass, them missing psychedelic-goa-formulas or the absence of swirling mindfuck, but those who like Atma, U-Recken, Tikal and so on (or Liquid Space's proggy stuff) will find something to like. A very nice track-per-track-review is written on the Discogs page and I agree with these words completely. To conclude, I wanna quote him: To write good music you don't need lots of fancy equipment if you have ideas and talent. Well, that's nothing new, but always nice when it apllies.