3. Little Snitch

4. Rhythmic Device

5. Unhuman

6. Waking Life (rmx)

7. Culture Shock

8. Proton Accelerator

9. Flatliner

Posted Image

There was a period of time when psytrance was completely overrun by full-on and it seemed everyone was just spinning their wheels making the same music. No label was more enabling than Spun Records who seemed to churn out identical releases faster than a 10 year old making an iPod at Foxcon.

Tavis Bushman (or Buschmann if you're feeling a little sieg heily) is just a cog in that full-on wheel that threatened to crush the life out of you. He's from Ibiza and I felt you could feel some of that vibe in his music. It's not bad, but it sounds like all the rest of the full-on you have ever heard. Granted the sound is crisp and superb, but If I may quote the always accurate promo text:

"The first album named Unhuman, is an unstoppable beast that stays true to Psychedelic Trance like very few others."

I cannot rest my case because this wouldn't even be brought to trial.

In the Olympics for the 100 yard dash something like 8 people run. If Usain Bolt wins, 7 others also ran. This is the white guy from Spain who is just there for the Olympic after party.

Psyshop

Beatspace

Mdk