My Music

1, speech. I used it in some tracks.. ( enlight.. , year of .. ) but personally I think that is not very usefulll to use long speech in tracks, because they cause listeners mood are dropped down,

somebody dont like it, but i love it for make spicier the track :D

2, yeah, it very fine to use original samples to not be like others, to not copy things or whatever what was released to scene.

3, HOT things are pads & noises, but have problem with it, because still dont know fit it to the track ;)

at last but no least about think about project.. ouuuh, ;) ever i started new project, i dont think about it, I could say i prefer true or false system with sounds...

something is good and this is used, and what not, are deleted :D what a pity, but it works!

"made for God's tears on Energy wave with a rainfall recording" what a nice sayed !!! :D

I think guitar sounds are the most difficult to reach with a virtual instrument =/

Never found any nice guitar VST... Slayer 2 can be ok for disto eventually, but for a dry sound like spanish guitar I just don't know dude !

You wrote, that the most realistic guitar does not exist! Fault! what a bloody hell I found it! :D

Check this out!!!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRprPP9Qk9w

Woh nice vst dude, sounds very good... Did you try it ?

Every artist follow his own way to find inspiration and I just told you mine ;) Keep your technique and improve it, there is no pity way to find good ideas !

Yeah, I tried it, & it sounds very well! NOTE: put it onto some filter, i tried T-Racks, reverb and delay & it was HOT! :D

Dont be afraid, i am still finding the right way to make hot sounds! :D

• 2 weeks later...