Welcome to ANALOG DIMENSION - mastering studio

Posted Image

Analog Dimension is professional mastering and post-production studio, which is situated in pleasant environment near world-known spa town Piestany, in the heart of Europe in Slovakia. Studio Analog Dimension offers first class analog mastering in the most comfortable and fastest way - online through Internet. Analog Dimension: the best sound quality at reasonable prices, high-end analog equipment, aprofessional monitoring, a tuned acoustic room, years of experience in many music business sectors, a fast and convenient on-line system, a professional and friendly approach, and so much more…

A FEW THINGS FROM EQUIPMENT:

Posted Image

for more info about equipment click here : http://www.analogdimension.com/equipment.htm

SERVICES:

- CD Mastering

- Vinyl Mastering

- Mastering for digital distribution, for radio, etc ...

- Remastering of old records

- Semi-mix (mix from 4-5 channels: drums, bass, guitar/keyboard, vocal, synths)

- Classic mix

THEY COLLABORATED WITH ARTISTS SUCH AS:

Posted Image

EA : We recorded and produced our latest album WAY TO CHOOSE in our home studio. We received mastered samples of our tracks from several other slovak mastering studios and we were not happy about the sound. It was not untill we contacted guys from Analog Dimension. Massive versions of track samples from their studio were simply incredible! Fantastic fat sound, crystal clear and soft trebles, concrete and perfectly well located vocals and instruments in panorama, beautiful stereo, powerful round bass and punchy beats. We also apreciate friendly and fast communication and a good will to meet our sound expectations. We can only highly recommend this studio to everybody who wishes to reach professional sound quality.

Posted Image

Micky B: Nearly 2 years in to the making of our latest EP something out there. Myself and Carlton had all our tracks mastered here at Analog Dimension with great results, and we plan on mastering the next single coming soon with them. Very easy to work with and fast turn over, And willing to go that little extra.

Posted Image

Sabiani : (Solstice, Crotus rec., Kroton sound) I played for many years in my dj sets only vinyls, because I really liked the analog sound of this media. When I began to make music I was searching for that kind of sound. But I make my music with computer and digital plugins, so it is not easy to get this analog sound into my music. I know you can spice up your digital music with some mastering, but you need the right equipment and ears of good sound engineer. And of course I was searching for mastering with a good sound for fair price. It was nearly impossible... But then I found Analogue Dimension and it was it! Warm tube sound, superb dynamics, simply loud and clear and for that price... A must have! Thanks guys!

AND MUCH MORE...

Need more info? Are you interested about their services? It is so simple! Just visit their web page & contact them!!!

http://www.analogdimension.com/home.htm B)

• 2 weeks later...