Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: The Riddler

Title: Shadows EP

Label: TesseracT Studio

Date: September, 2011

1. Cliper

2. Shadows

Mr. Funky Psy-House Goran Juric is back with two new tracks to get those ants in your pants moving. But just in case you thought it was your usual annoying gospel screaming that can oftentimes be found in house, let me tell you he delivers more eerie, spooky sounds with some Village People funk. I've reviewed most of his EP's as well as his brilliant album Questions and they have all been excellent.

Cliper- I don't know that that means, but think of Jack from A Nightmare Before Xmas. But instead of being nice he's got a little bit of a mean streak and has watched Hostel a few too many times. Shimmering synths echo in the darkness as groovy bass sounds rumble. There is a shuffle common to lots of his tracks that bring attitude, like a teenager who thinks he knows everything. F*cking punk, quit throwing my newspaper in the bushes! Ladies and gentlemen, music like this makes me want to shake it like a white girl.

Posted Image

Do you know how many hours I've stared at this?

Shadows- "I now walk through the shadows between worlds. And it is there that I finally glimpsed upon what lives in the dark corners of the Earth."

He continues the spooky vibe and funky beat with shimmering synths that saunter like Michael Jackson backup dancers. And if you thought the previous track was dark, then the deep, evil sample pretty much confirms that Satan collaborated with him on this track. Crazy melodic with a sinister overtone, like if Taco did Putting on the Ritz and then after performing murdered the audience.

Posted Image

Creepiest. White men. Ever.

Just call him the mailman cause he delivers. If you like to dance and love the nighttime, then methinks you will enjoy this. I sure as hell did. Goran for president!

http://www.beatport.com/release/shadows/680597

Mdk