Miraculix

Guest navigator

I'd like to know your opinion about this act; I think they produce great full on psytrance and I hope they'll release an album soon.

btw where are they from?

Guest Mahoney

Miraculix is from the dark forrests of Örebro, Sweden :). Check psyshop.com and you´ll see the cd "Oerebro Freak Factory" at the main-page, only stuff from Örebro / Uppsala - Sweden...

Guest a giant goat spitting fir

i think there is an artist "miraculis" that has arisen at the same time... heard the album, didnt like it though

miraculix is more 3DV-sounding hard psy with a lot of potential but no breakthroughs yet...

Thought Miraculix was a "he"?

Have heard two tracks the one on the Alchemy compil and thought they are ok but too grating and rough on the nerves... Like he's trying WAY to hard, or something like that... Lots of pretense in both those tracks imo...

Guest [tom jaimz]

Miraculix: Swedish / Alchemy Records / No Album Yet [but a new track on the new alchemy compilation]

Miraculis: Australian [originally Isreali] / Electric Monkey Records / Album: The Butterfly's Scream

jaimz, you know everything, don't you???

i bow to the great master of psychedelic knowledge!

how much time do you spend browsing the net (or whatever source) for new information every day? :)

Guest bholenat

Miraculix is one guy. He's name is Thomas Hammarstrom, indeed from Orebro, Sweden. I personally dont like his music at all. Too much of a copy of HuxFlux, and productional-wise - very very budget.

alec shiva