Zubzub - Primate (Monkeyface Records)

Posted Image

Zubzub are delighted to announce the new album, "Primate" is finished and available for pre-order exclusively at zubzub.co.uk

You can hear samples of the album on the order page and, if you order quickly enough, there is a strctly Limited Edition of the CD with bonus FREE EP! Make sure you get yours!

In case you don't know us yet, Zubzub is one of the UK's leading live, psychedelic dance groups and is the creation of Zia Geelani, long-time former bass player with psychedelic legends, the Ozric Tentacles. The band also features former Ozrics front-man and flautist, Jumpin' Jon Egan, Mark "Mindflux" Fletcher and Alex Pym.

Zubzub have been blazing a colourful trail through the psychedelic scene for almost ten years now and have released four quality, highly varied and eclectic albums and performed hundreds of gigs, all to rave reviews and stomping audiences, inlcuding multiple performances at Glastonbury Festival and Glade.

Hope you enjoy it - Zubzub....keeping it ethereal B)

Wasn't able to play the track previews at the Zubzub website

Hi Branefreeze! Enlightened ape - how appropriate! lol

Thanks for trying and sorry that you couldn't hear them - this is the first report we've had of this. I've just checked it myself and indeed they are not playing. Will be looking at this immediately and hope to get it repaired soon. Will let you know as soon as it is working again.

Thanks for the interest.....much monkey love :)

Any chance we can also get some of the earlier material, specifically the Malicious Code album?

We do plan to have earlier albums available through the website soon. However, if you don't fancy waiting, email me at mindflux@zubzub.co.uk and I can sort you one out ;-)

Onwards and zubwards!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey folks - FREE exclusive download of the track "Conniption" from our new album "Primate" Conniption by Zubzub

And here's what some of the cheeky monkeys have been saying about the new album ;)

"Mine is clambering all over my senses right now....Great production and mastering guys.....Well done ZubZub Excellent work we really love it"

"Primate arrived. Just rinsed studio monitoring system. Brilliant music, love the twists and turns and fusion of genres, had me bouncing around the room. Have to say the engineering/mastering is spot-on; after just one play it's on my small list of 'system test' albums."

"like always, it's a rich auditory tapestry, my kind of electronica, it's no wonder zubzub is one of the few complete cd collections that I have! :D"

"bouncing round the room like an ape to Sacred Langur. This album isnt gonna be leaving the cd player, ipod, car stereo and headphones for a long time!"

• 2 months later...

Hey folks! Just to let you know that "Primate" is now available as a digital download at Primate download

You can download in any format you want (including all lossless audio formats) and can listen to all the tracks in full before you buy!

Also, our back catalogue of CDs are now available at www.zubzub.co.uk and downloads of these will also be ready soon.

Enjoy :-)

• 1 month later...