Full Power Night Time Style!?

Guest Adz Om

what artists/tracks/labels are making the Full Power Night Time Sound?

maybe stuff on Parvati? i wanna check out the new compilation when it comes out...

i know theres a lot of that Sth African stuff around but i want somthin more maybe melodic and old skool sounding...

many thanx

8]

penta - pentafiles : absolute killer!!! :) great night full-on (not the gms style)

of course Schlabbaduerst ReKkords are in this category but they are too weird for some ppl, so check PENTA :)

Guest Adz Om

yes i want to check out Penta for sure!

Schlabbaduerst ReKkords seems too noisy but i guess thats the sound theyre after:)

yep it's kinda hard to listen to Schlabbaduerst ReKkords music but penta is much more intelligent and in the same time really intense and powerful :)

Guest Fiba Optix

Try Timecode & Afrogalactic from South Africa, Parvatti, Ambivalent, SST, SSJ, Ketuh, Stone Age (a bit lighter sounding, but still psychedelic) and our own Digital Psionics.

Cheers

Fiba

Guest Procs

Why not check out some releases from Stoneage Records, Acidance and also Digital Psionics has some darker releases. I can also reccomend Ubar Tmars track Rythmism 3, really different from all the other stuff and really dark and psychedelic (the whole album Rythmism is great!).

You can also look for my tracks:) mostly dark and twisted. check my homepage for more info on releases:

www.procs.info

by the way, shlabbduerst tracks are mostly great! if you never heard them on a party in the woods you can´t say you ever heard psychedelic music.

Shlabb 3 was really great!! ( Marchaos- corallary of flesh is one hell of a track)

Guest Adz Om

ya ya will do 8]

thanks for the suggestions people!

ive been meaning to check out these labels listed...already have a fair bit of sst...

Guest Shango

Yeah stone age ROCK!!

SCHLBADUESRt is my favorite!!

Like I would say in french, " CHU VENDU AUX SCHLAB!!!"

I reccomend all the parvati compilation and acidance are surely a jedi master in the night time beat!!

And I must one thing about the Schlab...

This is real HORRIFIC PSYCHEDELIC MAD HATTER ALICE IN UNSANELAND!!!

This music is for the night time in the wood...I've tested it!!

BELEIVE ME!!

KA SOL IS GREAT!!

KA SOOOOL!!

Guest AcidScout

PENTA

MENOG

KLUSTER

DARK NEBULA

XENOMORPH ...the album Qlippoth is coming soon. it's perfect!!!

all stuff from STONE AGE & SCHLABBADUERST

GOOD MOOD ready to take off

KETUH

ACIDANCE

MECHANIK SOUND RECORDS

...look out for the new AUDIALIZE and MEMBRANA album, also the CRYSTAL MATRIX comp. and the first THIRD EYE comp.!!!