Question to the site admin...

How do I get username and password so i can post reviews for the albums in the "Review" section? I've tried to send e-mail to "children01@free.fr" three times, but i still can't post reviews. Where is the poing of having review section without reviews? Maybe you'll have to remove this stupid system because it's pointless to look at the track list of an album or compilation, for example i can do exactly the same in psyshop. I hope you'll understand how stupid this restriction is. More reviews = more info about the album (even if 10 ppl say only "it sucks"....i'll know that 10 ppl didn't like this album which is kinda helpful sometimes)

Guest krize

you have to get a login/password ... They did this because a lot of people spended a lot of their time and energy only writing bullshit and very unserious reviews :((

And the site is not dead, hehe maybe on-hold :)) but atleast the forum is as strong as always ....

Guest Slidingtrancer

I forgot my password and asked Mars for it ages ago like ten times in an email. Never got anything back, well screw the reviews then!

Guest Mindtwister

I thought this password system was really good when it came, but now, when the people who wasn't around when this started or people who have forgott their pass or login can't get new ones I really think its better to open the review section free...! Now when the guys in controll isnt around..!

//Mindtwister