OOOD live @ Boom 2010

High all...I posted this in the thread that Insejn started about our Oddball release, but I thought it would be worth putting here too. You can now download or stream OOOD's live performance on the main floor at Boom Festival 2010 from my Soundcloud page. I don't know if you can embed the Soundcloud player here, but here's the link:

http://soundcloud.co...m-festival-2010

Blurb:

The first 30 minutes of this recording is the live soundtrack to "Grow Your Own", a film by Anita Shukla - www.anitashukla.com .This version plays at the correct speed!

Track listing:

1. Oddball (Original mix) - Broken Robot Records

2. Little Big Life - Unreleased

3. Eye Of The Beholder (feat. Ott) - Organic Records

4. The Tube (Grow Your Own mix) - Unreleased

5. Frogology - Frogadelic Records

6. Durka Durka - Phar Psyde Records

7. Inner Inca - Unreleased

8. The Philosopher's Tone - Unreleased

Keyboards/Mix - Colin Bennun

Guitar/Keyboards - Steve Callaghan

Percussion - Ryo Potier

Playback/FX/Samples - Ramsay Melhuish

In conjunction with the filmmaker Anita Shukla we're very pleased to be able to include the 30-minute film "Grow Your Own" as a part of the OOOD/Voice of Cod live/DJs offering to festival and party promoters looking for something eclectic and psychedelic beyond the Industry Standard rinse-and-repeat. If you're an event organiser and you want something special to engage the eyes as well as the dancing feet, and to make people think as well as feel, please contact us for more details.