WTB: Yagya - Will I Dream During the Process?

DreamWalker

• 4 weeks later...

i am looking for this too but apparently only at 100 eur one can buy it.. :/

KozmikTentacles, i don't know who you sold it to but he was very lucky :)

i don't think the market value has raised just in the last year but i am pretty sure prices on amazon and discogs were already high at the time.

I don't know any other place to look for the release unfortunately

I sold a copy one year ago for 17 euros. I guess alot has happened during the recent year :)

Price history on discogs shows a copy sold for that price on 17-12-2009. I'm guessing it's yours :) Other copies sold for between €20-25 which is quite fair.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/history/674596

Then again, limited to 1500 copies is not that really limited in today's terms but Sending Orbs CD's are so sought that people will throw away piles of cash on it.

damn i wish i discovered the label before, it was already a nightmare finding secede discs nowadays and i guess it won't be easy with this one.

damn i wish i discovered the label before, it was already a nightmare finding secede discs nowadays and i guess it won't be easy with this one.

I discovered Yagya the same week Rigning was released. It's the only Yagya CD I own, unfortunately. I have digital versions of RoS and WIDDtP, though.

WIDDtP has since become one of my favorite albums. I have to get the CD someday! :wub:

I wonder why they just don't reissue it. Obviously people are willing to shill out the big bucks if it's selling for 100+ euro on discogs and amazon. :wacko:

• 9 months later...

Yagya is remastering is first album as we speak and so that one will be re-released at least but Sending Orbs should just press another 1000, they will sell them all!