Persistent Aura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53vmnwcFkJU

Unreleased track. Sound could be a little better. The melody starting at 0:52 gives me a very nostalgic feeling for some reason. Allways makes me think about when I was a just a little kid.

tell me what you think about it.

Since I forgot to mention the title of the track in the thread title, I'll just use this topic to promote a few more tracks.

Here's a track you can find on VA - Nitz-ho-Goa (Sita Records). One of my favourite track I made in 2009. Not my best one production wise but I just love the melodies :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YFwDajYIKI

Enjoy ;)

Here's a track you can find on VA - Nitz-ho-Goa (Sita Records). One of my favourite track I made in 2009. Not my best one production wise but I just love the melodies :P

The melodies in Machine Elve are absolutely wonderful! :D It's also one of the only Goa/Nitzho tracks my non-goa-friends like. :lol:

I'm really looking forward to hear you playing live at my party in August!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=53vmnwcFkJU

Unreleased track. Sound could be a little better. The melody starting at 0:52 gives me a very nostalgic feeling for some reason. Allways makes me think about when I was a just a little kid.

tell me what you think about it.

Love your stuff . Your music is Positive , Groovy , Psychedelic , Engaging , Fun , Creative , i could stay here throwing a lot of words to describe what you do , but music is like that generates something inside you that sometimes you can't even explain what you feel. :)

Keep up with your music and btw , i know you do Fractals too , if this one was one you made you have my sincere congrats , its AMAZING and love the Hi-Res detail of it.

Thanks for sharing this Ewoud.

The melodies in Machine Elve are absolutely wonderful! :D It's also one of the only Goa/Nitzho tracks my non-goa-friends like. :lol:

I'm really looking forward to hear you playing live at my party in August!

Me neither :D It's gonna be a nice party I'm sure. I will be playing all my most wicked nitzhogoa tunes. Machine elve will definetely be in there and the driftwood - freeloader remix. Be prepared :P

Another favourite , reason why i released it over VA-Nitz-ho-Goa! , i first had the feeling of like the Tarot cards were going all over the place , i'll have to relisten to this and see what feeling i will discover now... hehe

Love your stuff . Your music is Positive , Groovy , Psychedelic , Engaging , Fun , Creative , i could stay here throwing a lot of words to describe what you do , but music is like that generates something inside you that sometimes you can't even explain what you feel. :)

Keep up with your music and btw , i know you do Fractals too , if this one was one you made you have my sincere congrats , its AMAZING and love the Hi-Res detail of it.

Thanks for sharing this Ewoud.

Yes I made that fractal ;) Good to know you like it. I don't think I have the full res version uploaded somewhere but I'll upload it to my deviantart gallery as soon as my internet connection lets me :)

Persistent Aura Deviant Art Gallery

Thanks Ewoud , we never know when we might need you!

might not be able to upload it tonight. I only have bursts of about 10-30seconds of internet connection and then it's down for 1-5 minutes every time. Been having this for two days now. Hope it'll get better tommorrow

But I'll keep on trying until I go to bed in an hour or two.

might not be able to upload it tonight. I only have bursts of about 10-30seconds of internet connection and then it's down for 1-5 minutes every time. Been having this for two days now. Hope it'll get better tommorrow

But I'll keep on trying until I go to bed in an hour or two.

No worries Ewoud , take your time on this specially because it's a large file we're talking here. I've browsed a bit and i will keep browsing over your deviantart with time , you have some mindblowing fractals such as Treasure 3d , no words to describe how beautiful it is and the Lost City which im having on my desktop now because it's not very bright and it won't hurt my eyes , plus , it's not a bit confusing because i have some files over my desktop :)

No worries Ewoud , take your time on this specially because it's a large file we're talking here. I've browsed a bit and i will keep browsing over your deviantart with time , you have some mindblowing fractals such as Treasure 3d , no words to describe how beautiful it is and the Lost City which im having on my desktop now because it's not very bright and it won't hurt my eyes , plus , it's not a bit confusing because i have some files over my desktop :)

the treasure3d is not mine unfortunately. It's made by Zueuk, a great fractal artist on deviantart, you should check more of his gallery. Very good stuff. Much better than mine to be honest :P

The image is uploading but going slow but it will probably be ready before I go to bed.

A little more off topic: I'm working on something new as well. Mandelbox fractals. But my formula to create them still has a glitch so I don't have any examples yet.

But here are some examples (not by me) of what they look like

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgdN5yO39UI

the treasure3d is not mine unfortunately. It's made by Zueuk, a great fractal artist on deviantart, you should check more of his gallery. Very good stuff. Much better than mine to be honest :P

The image is uploading but going slow but it will probably be ready before I go to bed.

A little more off topic: I'm working on something new as well. Mandelbox fractals. But my formula to create them still has a glitch so I don't have any examples yet.

But here are some examples (not by me) of what they look like

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgdN5yO39UI

amazing , the 1st one gives you this egyptian feeling , very cool ! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...