3. All Rights Reversed 10:16

4. Milestone 10:09

5. Big Squid (Album Edit) 8:13

6. Sector 7G 7:42

7. You Are Everything 9:33

8. Tales From The Loudmobile 8:17

CD 2

1. Subinya (Abduction 2010)

2. Beautiful Day (Kalangi Bangi Edit 2010)

3. Bubble One

4. Small Talk

5. Machines (Bobby And The Lads 2010)

6. Tough Kid

7. Digital Hippie

8. Sundance

9. 1 Missed Call

10. Stop The Dance (Loud Cover)

Ok, so this is the long awaited third album from Eitan Reiter and Kobi Toledano. The very same guys who released Some Kind of Creativity back in 2006. That was an album, according to me, who earns the same status as Classical Mushroom. It's just brilliant, but this review is not about that album, obviously. I wont take you through this album track by track, because I'm no good at that. I'll describe it as a whole, or something.

One of Loud's specialities has always been the basslines. They are odd, unique and bloody well executed. And this albums is no exception to that. Enlightment has a massive proggish basslines. Milestone is pretty odd and You Are Everything has the full on-ish one while Tales From The Loudmobile is groovy, nice! These guys seem to be able to fit everything nice and dandy anyway. Theres tons of melodies and patterns (One Way @ 3:35), and what I like about this album (and Loud over all) is the carefully and well done percussions (Big Squid @ 2.08). They aren't necessarily complicated but they are effective as hell. One more thing they accomplish is to stay away from cheesy-land, despite having lots of melodies and "soft" sounds (You Are Everything @ 7:10), I'm not saying melodies are cheesy but I don't know how to put it. Anyway, all the Loud ingredients are here; the basslines, the climaxes (All Rights Reversed) and on top of that some quirky and some OLD sounds. I will say something about CD 2 and it's a live mix of previously released tracks. They have remixed them and made them fatter. It's always nice to get an extra CD but it's the new tracks that are interesting here imo. However, their remix of Subinya is amazing :)

So is this better than their debut, no. It is better than Abstract? Yes. On top of that, it's way better than all of the shit released these days. They have created and cool and unique sound which is easy recognizable as Loud and no other. But more importantly, the make something out of everything.

Final Verdict: 8/10

• 4 weeks later...